Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Teachers---Myspace---Facebook---Blogs

This is way off the beaten path but something that has hounded me for some time. This is geared mainly to the teachers out there that have a myspace page or a facebook page or a blog. I see absolutely nothing wrong with teachers having the aforementioned but what really gets me is when teachers allow students to see their pages and they have less than desirable stuff on there. If you have pictures of you partying and acting wild and all that nonsense and you are a teacher you should not allow anyone but your friends see that page. I personally don't think you should have that stuff on the Internet but it's your choice. Teachers that allow students to see them in their party life lose all credibility as a teacher... I have recently seen it happen. It is a shame that people do not have the sense to not allow the public see that junk. Anyway just a random thought I needed to get off my chest.

No comments: