Monday, April 13, 2009

New Proposed Bill! Now you can sue the government or personal business for global warming!

Well Well Well, Nothing surprises me anymore and I mean nothing. This current congress and administration has done so many things that are extremely out of the ordinary that when something happens that I think is ridiculous I am not surprised.
Now a bill  written by House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry A. Waxman, California Democrat, and Rep. Edward J. Markey, Massachusetts Democrat gives people the power to sue government agencies and businesses for causing them health problems because of global warming. So now if your an asthmatic you can sue because you feel that it was caused by the CO2 gasses in the atmosphere. Note* CO2 is not a a bad substance of course the Global Warming alarmist will tell you it's destroying the planet.  Now people are going to be able to gain money from tax payers in lawsuits and use it as a tool to mandate governments to make policies to reduce CO2 gases at the taxpayers cost.
This is just another way that the left leaning Global Warming alarmist are able to force legislation down our throat. We cannot allow this to pass, but with the congress we have now I'd say it is a certainty. 

2010  elections are upon us- lets make sure that the people running are people who will put a stop to frivolous legislation and actually give people their sovereignty back.

1 comment:

Paula Wanamaker said...

I AM TOTALLY EXCITED I CLICKED ON THIS LINK:) Honestly, I admit, I do check in with your family often, but here lately I have been slacking.
Anyway, I am soooooooooooo giving you a "thumbs up" on this blog. There are not too many "REAL" conservatives left in this world, especially where we live---which is the Democratic capital of TN:)
haha
I saw this on the news this morning, and every day I tell myself, I am not going to watch it anymore, but I do----only to get even more frustrated with all the INSANITY to which our so called government passes or changes something to their liking!!! I mean, I just want to scream sometimes, & honestly--most of the time I do:)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND SPREAD YOUR WORD PROUD. IF MORE AMERICANS WOULD ACTUALLY SEE WHAT OUR COUNTRY IS HEADED FOR, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY WOULD STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!
Paula Wanamaker