Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Went Wrong?

Ok been away for a while been busy moving and such, but I'm back and going to keep updating on things as we go. Got a lot I want to talk about but I will start with what happened in the election.
Well it's pretty simple actually John McCain just didn't have it. What I mean is he ran an almost cowardly race. He was afraid to attack Obama on a lot of issues that could have really hurt him, instead like most the media he gave him a free pass. It amazed me that such a grizzled veteran of the political arena would cower under the pressure. Anyway the point is moot now and hind sight is 20/20 of course most of us saw it clearly then.
Next and most important McCain tried to out liberal a liberal. What that means is that on certain positions like global warming or campaign finance or the bailout, he was Identical to Obama. What he needed to understand was that no matter how liberal he was the left wing would not vote for him because he had an "R" by his name. His campaign manager needed to be fired. Also he didn't lose because of the droves of democrats he lost because his conservative base just stayed home. I grew so tired of hearing people say they were going to vote for McCain during the primary because they thought he was the only one who could win... Now we see that Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney would have been tons better. I like Huckabee because of his ability to debate like no other and had some real conservative principles... I think we haven't seen the last of him.....
Ok I'll try to post another in a day or so I really want to get into global warming and how it's a huge lie...

No comments: