Sunday, August 31, 2008

Why not Obama!

Well, it's that crazy election time again, when people start losing there minds wondering," who am I going to vote for?" For some, this answer is one that is difficult to answer. For me, it is simple. I started this blog because I am fed up with listening to people who have no idea what they are talking about. Before I can continue I will save you the suspense, yes, I am voting for John McCain for President of the United States of America.

First I would like to point to the fact that Obama has little to no experience. Look at the facts. He has been in the senate for 2 1/2 years and has been busy for the last year and half to two years........RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! Seriously, don't you have to accomplish something before you run for president? Apparently not!

Check out the video where Michael Dukakis (ran for president against Bush Sr.) tries to think of something Obama has accomplished and he can't.

Why can't liberals just admit that he hasn't accomplished anything?

Upcoming: Faith and Obama: Faith in what?

No comments: